Monday, March 26, 2012

Quick, Yummy, 160 Calorie, Tuna Snack in Under 5 Minutes

I was so hungry, so so hungry. We had been running around all afternoon and I hadn't kept up with my "eat a little something every 3 hours" normalcy, so by the time we got home I was STARVING. I tried to figure out something filling and quick I could throw together, and heres what I came up with.



What you'll need:

One can of Tuna in water (drained)
Lemon Juice (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Dill (to taste)
Fresh minced garlic (the natural stuff in the jar) (to taste)
2 Pieces of Wasa
Fresh Cucumber

What you'll do:

Mix the tuna, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic together.
Top Wasa toasts with the tuna mixture.
Cut slices of the fresh cucumber and place on top
Sprinkle dill over cucumber.

Sound easy enough? It is. It took me less than 5 minutes. And it was surprisingly filling for only 160 calories! 

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!