Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What to snack on? Here's a few of my faves..

When I want something sweet..
Hersheys drops are an awesome way to curb a chocolate craving, and at 13 calories a piece, you can't really go wrong. I'm not saying sit there and eat the whole bag, but one or two pieces to get past a chocolate craving isn't so bad (as you can see.. my bag is open.. haha). Fruit snacks made with real fruit and real fruit juices are another "sweets" satisfier, and at under 100 calories per pack, you can't really get a better one. My husband found these Welches packs when I was pregnant, I've been mildly addicted since.


When I'm craving potato chips..
Imagine a cracker and a potato chip had a baby. Yup, Special K, you've done it again. These come in a good few different flavors (sour cream & onion not shown, but tastes great).


When I want something satisfying..
This is one of my favorite "go to" snacks between meals. Its filling, tasty, and easy to carry with you if you're running out. At 90 calories a bar, you really can't go wrong.


Tea, oh, I love my tea.
Every night and every morning I have tea. It's a filler and a flavor satisfier. In the summer there is a constant brew of Liptons "cold brew" tea in the fridge. I wake up every morning with regular Lipton black tea, or green tea, and I wind down every night with peppermint of chamomile tea (not shown, ran out). These are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!