Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Nights Tuna/Veggie Salad!

I'm on a tuna kick. It rarely happens, but when it does.. I want tuna, ALL the time. I go in and out of stages of liking tuna, this week.. it's on. Last night I wanted something fresh, with a crunch, and with tuna. I should mention that if you're not a tuna lover, this would taste AMAZING with chicken, or even chick peas if you want to go full out vegetarian with it.

So here's last nights dinner!


Lets Break this down:

1 can of Tuna: 100 Calories
1/4 cup Carrots: 14 Calories
1/4 cup Corn: 30 Calories
1/4 cup Tomato: 7 Calories
1/4 cup Cucumber: 5 Calories
Two Chopped Scallions: 1 Calorie

Topped with Salt, Pepper, Dill and Lemon juice

So for just about 150 Calories, I had an amazing tasting, fresh salad!

..and it was GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!