Friday, February 10, 2012

New Exercise DVD.. but first? a root canal.

Tomorrow morning I'm getting a bunch of dental work done, so I'm not sure if I'll post at all this weekend. 

However, I got the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD I've been waiting for in the mail. So once my mouth is all healed up I'll be starting this. I've been googling before and after pictures of people who used this DVD, and let me tell you, some of these results are amazing. IF (and I mean a big IF), I feel comfortable enough, I will post my before and after pictures.... Either way, I can't wait to start this! Then I'll take a month or so off and go back to Pilates, and then maybe do another round of this DVD.

Weight update! 
I've dropped 4.5lbs since I started counting calories again (throws mini dance party in my chair!). I'm finally back under 140!

Only 12.5 more to go for my last & final weight goal! Although, I would much rather be toned and gain some more muscle, than be TOO skinny.  I've decided, during this DVD, I won't pay too much attention to the scale. I know I'll be gaining more muscle mass, so it may level out. I want to go down one more jeans size, and feel confident in a two piece bathing suit by summer. My biggest feat will be toning up my stomach. I can thank my pregnancy for the sheer hatred I have towards how my stomach looks.

Welp.. goals are set and in motion, now I just need to get through tomorrow morning =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!