Friday, February 10, 2012

Bento #4.. time to go food shopping again..

So I had a hard time trying to find things to throw into this bento last night. I'm out of my fresh veggies, but was trying to keep this under 400 calories. I also had NO idea what I was in the mood for today, so I just threw a bunch of stuff together, and I'll pick and choose what I eat come lunch time. Either way its definitely time to go food shopping again! 


Okay.. heres the break down:

Fresh Ham: 60 Calories (2oz)
Cheese Cubes: 120 Calories (may sub this out for a Laughing Cow wedge at 35 calories)
Chick Pea Salad: 106 Calories (3/4 serving)
Mini Pita: 80 Calories
Grapes: 31 Calories
Mustard: 5 Calories

Total in Box: 402 Calories (317 if I switch the cheese cubes for the Laughing Cow Wedge)

Off to the side are Special K chips: 110 Calories

Not sure what combo of this I'll eat, but its looking better and better to switch the cheeses haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!