Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bento Lunch - Day 2

Yay! Another bento! For this one I used some left over chicken as the main protein in it. This is such an awesome way to reuse leftovers. 


Here is the breakdown of this Bento:
Chicken: 62 Calories (2 oz.)
Mini Pita: 80 Calories
Cheese Cubes: 120 Calories
Laughing Cow Wedge: 35 Calories
Hummus: 60 Calories (2 tbs.)
Baby Carrots: 20 Calories (14 pieces)
Cherry Tomatos: 18 Calories (6 pieces)

Total: 395 Healthy Calories!!

So I'm still under my 400 calorie meal marker, and not only is this lunch but also a snack! I already ate the veggies and hummus earlier as an early afternoon snack, and I'll be eating the chicken soon with the pitas and cheese. Much better than just trying to find random things that are quick during a foodstore run. Definitely better than looking at all the junk food around my office that would rack up calories and not be as healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!