Monday, February 6, 2012

Bento Lunch - Day One

In keeping up with last weeks vow to bring lunch every day from home, here is day one! I couldn't be more excited! (no really, it's actually a little bit sad how excited I am over this)


Here is the breakdown of this Bento:

Turkey: 48 Calories (2 oz.)
Mini Pita: 80 Calories
Cheese Cubes: 120 Calories
Laughing Cow Wedge: 35 Calories
Hummus: 60 Calories (2 tbs.)
Baby Carrots: 22 Calories (16 pieces)

Total: 365 Healthy Calories!!


My current calorie allowance for the day is just about 1,400 calories. It will drop over time as I lose more weight. This is set for me to lose 1 pound a week.

I try to keep most meals below 400 calories. I tend to eat "6 small meals a day", rather than 3 major meals. It keeps metabolism going, and definitely helps with my stomach problems. It also makes it so you don't over eat in one sitting, by eating every few hours. I'll probably end up eating the carrots and hummus around noon or 1, and having the turkey and cheese a couple of hours after. 

Can't wait for lunch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!