Monday, January 30, 2012

Yoga, Pilates, and Abs!

Tonight I start my new workout DVD's. I bought a "Yoga for Weightloss" and a "Pilates for Weightloss and Toning" DVD. I figure that the Yoga will help out not only with toning up, but as far as I hear it'll also help the evil stomach to somewhat regulate itself a bit better. I think I need some calming Yoga in my life anyway, haha. I'll post an update about how it goes! Should be interesting. On top of it I was on Pinterest (my lovely newest obsession) and found a "Fab Ab February Challenge", right in time for February! So, I'm jumping on it. Whoever wants to do it with me feel free, and post your progress as well! So long as I'm blogging about it, I'm hoping I actually stay motivated to continue working out. I've always had a problem keeping up with work outs, I lose interest way too fast when results don't come in quick enough for me. This time, I'm forcing myself to keep on top of it. Whats better for me? Sitting on a couch watching TV once the little one goes to bed? Or working out for an hour? I'll vote working out, thank you. 

Here the February Challenge for anyone interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!