Monday, May 7, 2012

Awesome 300 Calorie Wrap!!


I made this wrap for lunch yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I could eat it every day and not get sick of it. I even brought another one today in my Bento lunch. So fresh and tasty!

Heres the Calorie and ingredient breakdown:

Sundried Tomato Wrap: 150 Calories (SOMEONE find me lower calorie wraps!!)
Turkey: 66 Calories (2 oz)
Hummus: 70 Calories (2 tbs)
Cucumber (chopped): 2 Calories
Carrots (shredded): 4 Calories
Tomato (chopped): 7 Calories

Salt, Pepper, Dill to taste.

Total Calories: 299 Calories!

Thats it! Even with a 150 calorie wrap.

2 comments:

  1. That looks tasty! Maybe you can even add some lettuce if you just want to make it even bulkier but it does look pretty heft already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about it.. but lettuce and my tummy generally hate eachother.. so I attempt to avoid it as much as possible lol. This would definitely taste great with lettuce added tho!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!